About UsGet to know us
- Environment and Environmental Engineering (Water, Energy, Agriculture, Building and Construction);
- Social-Economic Studies
- Finance and Economics
- Occupational Safety and Health and
- Project Management and Advisory.
The firm’s core business is largely in:
- Engineering Design for Water Supply and Sanitation Systems including Irrigation Systems
- Occupational Health And Safety (OHS) Audits ( workplace safety and health audit, risk assessments, fire safety audits, noise surveys and mapping, first aid administration and training)
- Project Feasibility and Baseline Studies
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and Audits, Strategic Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Management and Action Plans
- Capacity Building on various subjects such as governance, finance management, legal and policy formulation etc.
- (planning, monitoring, evaluation and implementation supervision)
- Arid and Semi-arid Lands (ASALs) project management
- Waste Management Technologies and Systems
- Oil and Gas
The firm is registered vide Certificate No. BN/2010/93817 by the Registrar of Business. The firm is also registered with the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as a Firm of Experts (Licence No. 6032). The firm has its offices in Lotus House, Chiromo Lane, Parkland’s Suite 4.